miércoles, setiembre 27, 2006

Dream Theater Score - 20th Anniversary World Tour 2006


Aca otro disco de mi banda favorita conmemorando sus 20 años ... muy bueno !!

CD1 -

01. The Root Of All Evil
02. I Walk Beside You
03. Another Won
04. Afterlife
05. Under A Glass Moon
06. Innocence Faded
07. Raise The Knife
08. The Spirit Carries On

DESCARGAR CD I


CD2 -

01. Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence
I. Overture
II. About To Crash
III. War Inside My Head
IV. The Test That Stumped Them All
V. Goodnight Kiss
VI. Solitary Shell
VII. About To Crash (Reprise)
VIII. Losing Time/Grand Finale

02. Vacant
03. The Answer Lies Within0
4. Sacrificed Sons

DESCARGAR CD II


CD3 -

01. Octavarium
I. Someone Like Him
II. Medicate Me
III. Full Circle
IV. Intervals
V. Razor's Edge
Encore: Metropolis

DESCARGAR CD III

(Todos los creditos a esta pagina mp3.ideaweb.cl )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Si este disco es muy bueno yo ya lo tengo :p gracias por postear el disco saludos

4:26 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

mm interesante lo bajare

5:39 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hola buen disco dream theater es lo maximo bien merecidos sus 20 años y q sean 20 mas !!!
saludos

10:12 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

my web page: psycholog warszawa

9:22 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Powered by Blogger